Sections

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Life Drawing October 28th

October 28th,  
Times listed in images, but no more than ten a piece. Typically under 3 min. 










For one of my classes this semester I'm taking an independent study under Dan Daly. The idea of the class is to improve my understanding of the figure, how to show emotion in gesture and overall improve my drawings. At halfway through, I think I'm doing better than the start of September. 







I can see the class's influence in my animations, and other art work. Plus Dan is an awesome instructor who really needs a blog of his own...


1 comment:

  1. The first Midterm image won't get bigger ):. But I really love the 2nd Midterm one with the person balancing the drawing board on their leg. Good sense of story in it.

    ReplyDelete